admin 发表于 2017-8-22 18:47:19

酒店商务中心、工程部、康乐中心常用英语!


倒计时9天,点击图片抢峰会门票



商务中心

基本句型


1the letter can go for 1.60 Yuan.
这封信要1.60元邮资.


2. I think I’d better look it up.
我想我需要查一下价钱.


3. Here’s a form . please print the name and address of the person you’re sending to .
这里有张表格. 请您将收信(款)人的姓名和地址用印刷体写上.






4. If it’s urgent , we can send it by express .
如果是急信, 我们可以寄快件.


5. Sorry , this printed matter is overweight .
很抱歉, 这件印刷品超重了.


6. What sort of stamp do you want to buy ?
您想买哪种邮票?


7. We charge each page X yuan for typing andXyuan for fax to U.S.A. plus 10% service charge .
打印费每页X元, 发传真到美国每页X元, 外加10%服务费.


8. As soon as your fax comes in , we’ll inform you at once .
您的传真一到, 我们马上会通知您.


9. Could you please write your name and room number and sign the billing voucher ? we’ll send your original copy to your room after we have faxed them.
请您写下您的姓名和房间号码并在账单上签字, 好吗?我们发出传真后会将您的原文送到您的房间去的




工程部日常用语

基本句型


1. There seems to be something wrong with the toilet.
我房间里的抽水马桶好像出了点毛病。




2. Well send someone to repair it immediately.
我们会马上派人来修的。





3. Whats the trouble?
哪儿坏啦?


4. The toilet doesnt flush.
抽水马桶不放水了。


5. Let me see.Oh,its clogged.
让我看看。噢,堵住了。


6. The water tap drips all night long.
水龙头一整夜滴水。


7. Some part needs to be replaced.I will be back soon.
有个零件要换了。我片刻就来。


8. Ah,Im afraid theres something wrong with the TV.
噢,电视机好像有些毛病。


9.The picture is wobbly.
图像不稳定。


10.Im sorry.May I have a look at it?
很遗憾,我可以看看吗?


11.Ill send for an electrician from the maintenance department.
我去请维修部的电工来。


12.We can have it repaired.
我们能找人修理。


13.Please wait just a few minutes.
请稍等几分钟。


14.The TV set is not working well.
电视机有毛病了。




情景对话


A:Housekeeping.Can I help you?


B:Yes,there seems to be something wrong with the toilet.


A:Well send someone to repair it immediately.Whats your room number,please?


B:1287.


A:May I come in?


B:Come in.


A:Whats the trouble?


B:The toilet doesnt flush.


A:Let me see.Oh,its clogged…Its all right now.You may try it.


B:Yes, its working now.Thank you.


A:Youre welcome.Anything else?


B:The water tap drips all night long.I can hardly sleep.


A:Im very sorry,sir.Some part needs to be replaced.I will be back soon.




康体中心



欢迎客人并打招呼


1Welcome to our recreation center.
欢迎您光临康体中心


2May I help you,please?/Is there anything I can do for you,sir/madam?
需要我帮忙吗?/有什么需要帮忙的,先生/女士?

介绍运动设施


1. This is our fitness center .Our gym has all the latest exercise equipment ,including cable cross,row,hamstring,shoulder,exercise bikes and treadmill.
这是我们的健身中心。我们的健身房拥有所有最新的运动器材,包括复合飞鸟机,划船机,低拉机,肩部训练器,运动脚踏车和跑步机。





2. Another instrument classes,such as treadmills,mountain climbing machines,multi-functional bicycle,combining equipment, dumbbells,barbells and other fitness equipment.
另外还有器械机,登山机,多功能脚踏车,组合器械,哑铃,杠铃等多种健身器械。






为客人提供运动指导和建议

1. You’d better do some stretches before you work out.
在健身前您最好先做伸展运动。


2. You’d better warm up first.
您最好先做做热身运动。


3. Do you need some help using that machine?
您使用那台机器时需要协助吗?


4. Let me show you how to use this machine.
让我教你怎么使用这台机器。


5. Sit here and pull this bar down to your shoulders.
坐这里,把这支杠杆拉到肩膀处。


6. This exercise will help build your shoulders.
这项运动能让您的肩膀更有型。


7. Let me tell you a good way to work your abs.
我告诉您一个训练腹肌的好方法。


8. This is our gymnasium room. .The gymnasium content is very rich. We offer yoga,aerobics and belly dance classes.
这是我们的练功房。课程内容很丰富。我们提供瑜伽、有氧操和肚皮舞课程。


9. There is a class going on right now .So we should be quiet.
现在有一个班正在上课。所以我们得安静些。


10. There are professional trainers and coaches standing by to show you exactly what to do.
还有专业教练和指导员做正确的示范,让您知道该怎么做。






介绍球类馆


1. The billiard room looks very spacious.
台球室看上去宽敞明亮。


2. Yes,sir. We have snookers and pools,what would you like?
先生,我们有英式桌球和美式桌球,您们喜欢哪种?


3. Sixty yuan an hour. Would you like some drinks?
一小时60元。你们想喝饮料吗?


4. Here is the table tennis room. Thirty yuan an hour.
乒乓球30元一小时。


5. This is Golf and electronic hunting room. It includes electronic venue and practice venues.
这是高尔夫及电子狩猎室。它包括电子场地和练习场地


6. OK. I’ll bring them right away. Please enjoy your time.
好的,我马上拿过来。希望你们玩得愉快。



SPA Service

1. Good evening,sir/madam! Welcome to our Spa Center!

先生/小姐,晚上好!欢迎光临!





2. How many people do you have? And when would you expect to arrive, sir/madam? Thank you!
请问先生/小姐几个人?大概几点到?谢谢!


3. Here is the price list.
这是我们的价格单。


4. We have sauna and it makes you feel better .Sauna is good for your health.
我们有桑拿,桑拿浴能使你感觉更好,对你的健康有好处。


5. Hotel guests will have 50% discount of sauna in men’s area.
住店客人桑拿享受5折优惠(仅限男宾区)


6. We have dry sauna and wet sauna.
我们有干蒸和湿蒸。


7. The massages vary foot massage to body massage and cost you from 88 yuan to1280 yuan .

按摩有足底和全身保健按摩,价钱从88元到1280元不等。


8. We offer special price for our members. For all the items, there is 20﹪discount.
我们对会员提供八折优惠。


9. This way, please, this is our Spa Center.
这边请,这是我们的SPA中心


10. Our business hours are from noon to 12:00 PM.
我们的营业时间是中午12:00到晚上12:00


11. The massage here is wonderful.
我们这里的按摩很棒的。


12. Good evening, sir! We have Thai or Chinese Massage and Foot Massage and so on.
先生,您好!我们这里有泰式按摩和中式按摩,沐足等。


13. We have hot mineral springs here ,and our professional masseuse will give you an excellent massage accompanied by soft music ,your tiredness and stress will disappear right away.
我们这里有温泉,伴随着轻柔的音乐,专业技师将给您做一个非常好的按摩,使您很快消除疲劳,缓解压力。


14. The masseur can go to your room for you do massage.
技师可以到您房间去给您做按摩。


15. The masseur will be here at your service soon.
技师马上就来为您服务。


16. Sir, would you like to extend the service time?
先生,您要加钟吗?


17. Just a moment, please. He isn’t available now, would you mind arranging another one for you?
您等一下好吗?因为他现在在上钟,能不能帮您安排另一位?


18. Which TV channel would you prefer?
请问需要看哪个电视节目?


19. Would you like something to drink?
请问需要喝点什么饮料?


20. Sorry to have kept you waiting, please enjoy your tea.
对不起,让您久等了,请用茶。


21. You can put 246 yuan on your house bill and pay 350 yuan in cash.
您可以转房帐246元,再付现金350元。






倒计时第9天
2017中国酒店品牌高峰论坛
2017中国酒店品牌高峰论坛—暨非标住宿峰会、暨第二届酒店高参峰会将于2017年8月30日-31日在上海闵行宝龙艾美酒店举办,本次峰会由“酒店高参”主办,联合主办方是“酒店邦”、“客栈群英汇”及“几何生活”。90%一线酒店业主,70位总裁级别演讲嘉宾,600位酒店行业决策者共同出席本届峰会,这是今年最值得参加的酒店行业盛会!


▲扫二维码抢峰会优惠门票




酒店试睡员、招聘、冲榜、专访、任命发布、新闻投稿、申请专栏作家 请加小编微信号:hoteln
▼戳“阅读原文”抢限时优惠门票
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 酒店商务中心、工程部、康乐中心常用英语!